Are you ready to be more, feel more, experience more create more?
Are you ready to life more on purpose, more connected with Mother Earth and with a higher degress of certainty that the choices you are making are the right ones?
Would you like to feel real confidence, to experience your own true power and to find a meaning to life that you are not currently experiencing?
When you want to create change, you want to work with someone who knows what they are doing, who has led teams to achieve true excellence to find new directions when roads are blocked and who has led the pioneering of numerous new business ventures and realisation of powerful visions.
Working a change leader I have studied and walked the journey as a corporate strategic planner, business designer, woven in the power of working with Spiritual Intelligence and Self Leadership together with a proven and powerful connection and relationship with the Spirit to bring true meaning and value to the projects.
One of the gifts the I carry is my passion to make the unseen, seen, to connect with the source of energy and information that enable others to find a fresh sense of purpose and relevance to their work and world.
My studio is a based in Whitianga, and here I work with individuals, teams and small business owners to ‘make sense’ of their history, gain clarity around their dreams and aspirations and then walk beside them as they bring those dreams into reality.
Painting is a process that gives you freedom. When you learn the process and then connect that with your own unique style you build new vocabulary for life.
- We learn that not every project will survive
- We extract a lot of information from it for our own learning and growth.
- Harvard Medical Research has now proven just 45 minutes of painting can actually reduce cortisol in your body, reduce anxiety, help people with depression, grief, cancer, dementia and much more.
- Acrylic paint teaches you how to reinvent, recreate, re-balance or completely eliminate it and start again. (A great metaphor for life)
- We learn to look beyond the obvious, to allow the unseen aspects, thoughts, conversations in our body to emerge and get your hands engaged in practical, juicy creations that show you more than you thought possible.
- It promotes stress relief, expands personal and creative growth, enhances problem solving and critical thinking skills as well as solution finding.
- With practice, thinking creatively becomes second nature!
- It can cultivate emotional growth, releasing emotions and enables you to change how you see situations from different perspectives.
- Experimentation assists in teaching you risk taking and builds confidence in other areas of your life.
- For those that have been through trauma, abuse, harassment, or working their way through medical conditions, painting forges connections BETWEEN the mind and body that enables new insights that enable healing and restoration of life.
- Builds positive mental and emotional well being.
+64 21 257 9249
Gallery Open Daily: 24 / 7 / 365
Contact Me: Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm